Why Choose Us
Tsutsui Physics and Chemistry Instrument Shop was established by Jintaro Tsutsui in 1924 to sell the research machine for physics and chemistry.
The late Ichiro Tsutusi became a representative director to expand the business.
We have worked on production sale of various characteristic measuring instruments of powder and laboratory equipment with our original plan and design cooperated by university.
Hideyuki Tsutsui, present representative director established Kawaguchi factory in 1991. Coordinating with headquarters, we continue to manufacture high quality products.
We have been trusted by domestic and foreign government office, research laboratories, universities, and the private testing laboratories for many years. We all employees are making an effort to contribute to the powder engineering.